The FIFA World Cup started this week. Rory and I went to the lazy dog to watch England vs USA. Amazingly we tied 1:1! It was definitely a lot of fun to watch the game with some of our soccer teammates/ friends. I love watching the world cup, soccer is one of the few sports I find interesting to watch on TV.
Today we are looking at apartments and watching the Australia vs Germany game. Then later this afternoon watching our pro-triathlete friend, Ben Collins, compete at Hyvee Triathlon in Des Moines, Iowa. (It has been raining here for the past few days and again all day today.) The triathlon should be interesting because there weather is not looking too good, they might have to cancel the swim if there are thunderstorms.
Rory and I were planning on attending Hyvee this weekend but now we are glad we didn't. It sounds like the weather has been bad for the past few days and they are expecting flooding.
No comments:
Post a Comment