Monday, June 14, 2010

Rain, rain, rain

Tomorrow will be 80 degrees but today rain, yesterday rain, all weekend rain. It has been a very lazy past few days. I spent a lot of time watching soccer and working from home. I have not been training the past few days because I am a big baby and I don't like going outside when it is cold and wet.
This morning I woke up and I was determined to go for a run. So I got dressed and took Lando with me for my run. It was cold and started raining 15 mins into our run. Not very fun but at least I got my run in. Tonight I have swimming, it should be a good a swim. I'm working on making my kick stronger and starting to pull as soon as my hand enters the water.

I got a package today from my mom. I love when she sends me Persian food. She sent pita bread that I love, a brand we don't have here in Colorado. She also sent me Persian tea and french feta. These are all my favorite foods I grew up with that are hard to find in Colorado. I love my mom. I hope she can come visit soon.

1 comment: