I feel like studying for the LSAT has taken over my life again. I had a nice routine down for about a week before my leg decided to start hurting. I would wake up every morning, eat some breakfast, walk to a desk with my tea and study for the LSAT. After studying I would go work out then study some more or job/ house hunt. yea... pretty boring, I know.
But yesterday was amazing! Rory and I went fishing. We went to the town of Fall City, not a really city it was more like a small farming community. We fished the Snoqualimie River. We both caught a few rainbow trout. The weather was so perfect and the water was nice a cool. We had a great time.
When we came back we made dinner with Courtney and Ben. Courtney made a really good salad, Ben and Rory BBQ-ed. Dinner was pretty good!
Now for the best part of the day. Courtney need someone to go with to the Gaslight Anthem concert in Seattle so I agreed to go. I did not know that Murder by Death was one of the opening acts. I really enjoy their music and I was thrilled to see them. Gaslight Anthem was pretty good too, a little too poppy for my taste but they put on a really good show.
Today I studied. Tomorrow we are working. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment