I haven't counted down to anything in a long time. I guess that is because life is great in the now and I don't need to make myself happy by looking into the future.
Today I sent out my resume and cover letter to 22 law firms in Boulder. Now I have to do the same thing for Denver soon. I really want a job in Boulder so I don't have to commute 45 mins each way.
Now I have to go study for the LSAT.
When you have to study for the LSAT applying for jobs becomes so much fun. ughhhhh. Yea I know. See why I can't wait for KONA!
After studying I am going to set up the expo for the LA triathlon. It should be a great weekend given there will be more than a thousand participants, there will also be an awesome elite race. Good Luck Ben Collins.
My best friend Heather might move to Boulder Co! I can't believe it! I really really want her to move out there because I miss her so much and I haven't seen her in a year!
Life is good...the LSAT sucks!
No comments:
Post a Comment