Hey, would you look at that, it's September already. I don't really remember much of August or July. I guess life goes by fast when you are having fun. Or maybe July sucked and I try not to remember it, I doubt it. Seattle is so much fun! I really enjoy staying in a house and sort of having a routine. Everyday is still different from the last.
Today, I got my eye brows waxed and then got a really cheap spa pedicure. This was super exciting because I have been talking about getting a pedicure for months but I couldn't justify getting one until today. I thought that if I got a pedicure it would be ruined from swimming, biking, and running. Athletes don't have pretty feet. But today I realized it doesn't matter how long it lasts I just want the nail specialist to get rid of all the dead skin from old blisters and stuff off of my toe nails. And they did a fine job of that so I am extremely happy about my decision today.
Then we came back to Ben's house and started baking. Rory made peanut butter cookies and Ruth ann and I made banana cream pie. Yummy! Robert is making pot roast now and I hope we eat dinner soon because I am hungry and I need to stop snacking on almonds, cheese and crackers.
It is cold today. Feels like autumn is creeping up on us. I think we should head south before it gets too cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment