Welcome to Louisiana.
Grady and I on the boardwalk by the Mississippi River. Yup it was 100 degrees!
The french market in the french quarter.
Walking around this beautiful european-like town.
I fell in love with this Cathedrial the moment I saw it. What a masterpiece. It looks like something out of a fairy tail. The Cathedral-Basilica of St. Louis King of France is the oldest Catholic cathedral in continual use in the United States. WOW.
The Mississippi river.
We went to the aquarium partially because it was 100 degrees out and we were too hot to walk around and because we both love aquariums.
Mr. penguin.
I want this in my fish tank one day.
Cool Fish
I was amazed at how good some of these pictures came out.
This was a really cool looking setup.
Okay now for the scary looking Shark. eeeek.
HAHAHAHA! right!
I had a hurricane, a daiquiri, shrimp creole, jambalaya, red beans and rice, crawfish étouffée, and FRIED: Catfish, Shrimp, Oysters, Calamari. (not all in one sitting)
Bourbon street on a NOT fat tuesday night. I can't imagine being here around mardi gras.








No comments:
Post a Comment