Grady and I went to Mississippi to visit his family and to see his nephew for the first time! Little baby Mason is absolutely adorable!
This is Grady's mom, Carolyn. She cooked an amazing feast which included this Bacon topped Corn Bread, which was incredible!
This is Mr. Little Baby Mason! Wearing his Captain Adorable outfit that Grady and I got for him. So cute!!!!
Uncle Grady!
He is such a cute baby!
I caught this bass in the pond in the front yard. 2nd cast! BAM!
Just being silly!
Clayton, Grady and Ashley fishing!
Out to lunch after touring downtown Jackson.
This is the capital building in downtown Jackson.
Mrs. Morgan and I knitting.
Grady and Mason hanging out in the car.
Mr. absolutely adorable baby mason.
Dinner with Grady's parents, sister and brother-in-law. I had such a great time in Mississippi. I miss everyone already. Thanks for such a fun visit!







No comments:
Post a Comment