Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sailing Excitement

Summer is officially here. It is 60 degrees and pouring rain outside. Thank you Seattle, you never stop raining. (at least she is consistent) Okay, seriously summer is really here. I started summer classes last week and I am back in the swing of reading, working, and going to class. Oh what a wonderful life! Sometimes I wish I could be done with school and start working but today I am happy being in school. I know I have the rest of my life to work so I should just enjoy where I am right now.

Summer sailing is just as exciting as I expected it to be. There are races almost every night. Sadly, since I have class Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday night I can only race Wednesday and Friday nights. This is still a good balance because I can sail on the weekend too. So far I am enjoying my summer and racing at least 3 times a week. NOT TOO BAD! :)

This weekend we are going to test sail our new boat!!!!! Yup the Farr 30! I am so ridiculously excited that every time I think about it I just want to do a dance.

Check back soon for photos....



No comments:

Post a Comment