It has been one year since I moved to Seattle and I have to say that it was one of the best decision that I have ever made. This past year was a little insane, mostly because of law school. But looking back on it now I am pleased with my decision. I have my awesome friends and an amazing boyfriend to thank for it! Thank you, life would not be the same without you!
Here is what life looks like through my eyes:
This was taken on Ballard Bridge last week as I was driving home. I truly live in a beautiful place and I am reminded of it every time I drive over this bridge.
Golfing with Geoff and Sarah! They kicked my behind. Apparently, I am not very good at golf but I sure do love driving the golf cart around.
Sailing the Cat 21 with John, Sarah (swedish Sarah) and Grady. I can't believe we didn't bring harnesses!! I blame john! ERRRR. Nevertheless, it was still a fun day.
Sailing with Mike and Sarah for Wednesday night racing!
Grady and I at Take Your Time Friday sailing. We won!!!!! Whoo hoo!
Grady loves this photo and I LOVE HIM so I had to post it!
Here we are sailing the Leukiemia cup benefit race !
Finally, this was dinner last night. Grady made an amazing beef stroganoff! Absolutely fantastic!




No comments:
Post a Comment