Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow and Circus

Yesterday was a fun-filled mid-week extravaganza. Rory and I decided to go up to Breckenridge to snowboard because it had snowed 10 inches the day before, so we thought the conditions were going to be awesome. Snow conditions were good, not prefect powder but very flow-y. The sky was blue and sunny but the wind was strong and cold. We didn't last very long in the 5 degree weather.
After snowboarding we drove home and got ready for Cirque Du Soleil: Alegria. It was an amazing show, I have never seen it so I was blown away. I enjoyed the 50 performers, there was always a lot to watch. I also liked te a variety of acts. What I enjoyed the most was the music, they had a live band and 2 singers. It was really interesting because I wasn't sure what language the songs were sung in but I can say that it was not in English. I think some of the songs were in Spanish, Italian and French. Algeria means Joy in Spanish. Overall it was a great show and I highly recommend it. Then we came home and had left over Chinese food, my favorite! It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment