Saturday, March 13, 2010

Life update

So my little Lando has been growing so quickly. This is Lando and Topper chewing on their toys a few weeks ago.
This was my little guy before he grew up.
This was him 4 months ago. Now he is 6 months old and 40 pounds!
So last month Rory, I and the Rudy Project gang went to the USAT hall of fame dinner. We had a great time hanging out among some of the "creators" of the sport of triathlon. We also met some famous people and a lot of race directors.
Here is what we do on our Saturday mornings. There is a fly shop across the street and on Saturday morning they have a free fly tying class. We have been going for the past few weeks. I will try to put up some pictures of the flies I have tied soon.

Oh , by the way I got into some law schools. Still waiting to hear from 10 more schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment