Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why am I so busy?

My laptop broke about 2 weeks ago and since then life has been slightly upside down.

Since then I have been overwhelmed with getting a new job, at the boulder Chop House, having my little sister visit me,putting some hours in at the law office and trying to find some time to train.
Last week was quite eventful. My little sister Mona arrived on Wednesday. We had some fun together. She likes visiting me in Colorado and she especially enjoyed spending time with Topper and Lando. We went on some hikes together. The weather was pretty nice here. (In New York the weather wasn't so great. They had some pretty bad flooding.) It was also Rory's birthday on Saturday. Mona, Rory, our friends Jeff, Katherine and I all went to the Chop House for a Happy Hour birthday celebration. The food was great!
My new job at the Chop House is awesome. They are open from 4-10pm so the earliest I ever have to be at work is 3:45. This really helps me coordinate the hours I put in at the law office and the hours I have to be at the Chop House. The only problem is I wish I didn't have to work Monday and Wednesday nights because that is when I have masters swim class. Sadly, I missed class all last week because of work. This week went a little more smoothly. I had been cutting back my hours at the law firm because I wanted to spend more time with my sister while she was here but she left Tuesday night so I have been spending a lot of time catching up on work. I also have a huge project due at the end of the month so free time might be hard to find.
The weather has been amazing the last few days, in the 70s. I really wish I had time for a bike ride outside. I have been slacking on my triathlon training.

No comments:

Post a Comment