New York was great! I got to see my mom, sister and a bunch of friends. I had a great time walking around the city showing Rory around. Long Island was pretty sweet also, I got a chance to go to the bar in huntington for the first time. I have never been old enough and finally I am, I don't think I missed too much in the past.
We are back in Colorado now. I am so happy to be back at work. I got to go to court for 6 hours today. I am sure you think that is boring but it was thrilling for me. The judge was so proper, the prosecution was very tense, my client was quiet, the witnesses were very interesting and the private investigator was GREAT! I really liked going to federal court today.
I also signed up for the Boulder Series Triathlon; a sprint, an Olympic and a 70.3. I have been doing a lot of swimming and cycling but I really need to start running more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment