Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Danskin Triathlon

Sunday was the all woman's triathlon in Seattle. It was like no other race I have ever done. It was 99.9% beginners. I had a great race, the swim seemed long, the bike was beautiful and fast, and my run was better than last weeks race. I think I need to get into longer distances where there aren't as many beginners. I like taking triathlons seriously.

On the bright side, we (Ben, Courtney, Trish, and I) have been having way too much fun this week! Captain Ben has taken us sailing, tubing, and wake boarding almost every day. The weather has been great and Lake Washington has been perfect.

The birds love Ben's sail boat so we had to clean it.

I had a lot of fun helping Ben clean his boat.

Rory and Ben

We went fishing at dawn.
Fishing was unsuccessful today. I hope we find a river soon.

Trish left today! I wish her the best at Leadville 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment