We are back to camping a lot lately.

This is us at the beach at our favorite campsite in Carpenteria. We stopped here on our way back up north to the vineman full. The vineman full was incredible to watch. The whole day felt like it was dragging on until around 10pm when we went to watch the finishers. Finishing a full triathlon is truly amazing and for some a once in a life time achievement.

This is the beautiful sunset we watched after dinner. Life is rough!

We visited my Aunt Ellie in San Jose! This is her beautiful new house. Rory looks like a king sitting on the couch, playing with 2 small dogs.

We are now in the Redwood forest in Santa Cruz, CA. We are camping here for the week.

We walked to this small river and I decided to paint it. This is my watercolor masterpiece.

Then we made dinner.

Finally, we got to eat! Yummy!
Today I went for a run and got very lost for an hour. Then we walked around the boardwalk in Santa Cruz, I am not impressed. (It was ghetto) And now I am sitting in Starbucks drinking my Chai Latte and studying for the LSAT.
Tomorrow should be wonderful we are going to the Moterey Bay Aquarium!
No comments:
Post a Comment