So we have been in Colorado for 2 weeks now and I am starting to get restless/excited for a new adventure. I really love Colorado, don't get me wrong but I need to keep moving. This has been my problem for years now (according to my mom), I need to experience new things and new places constantly. I know I should be riding my bike and training for my next race while I am here but I can't. Maybe it is because I am completely burnt out from this weekend, the Boulder Peak Triathlon. We worked all day Saturday at the expo then we worked as Security over night (barely slept) and worked from 6am - 3pm on Sunday. I was so exhausted I slept for 15 hours last night, when I woke up this morning I was still tired.
Maybe I need to seek help for my "problem." I get this restless feeling and lack of motivation to do anything when I am in one place for too long. Or maybe it has to do with the place I am staying, the vibes are all wrong.
I really miss my friends. First of all Heather! I miss you and really wish I could be there for you. I feel like I am a bad friend for not doing that. I'm sorry. For once I wish I wasn't so far away.
Second I miss Austin Powers. Yes, I have a friend whose real name is Austin Powers. It was great talking to you today and I really wish I could get some free tickets to shows from you. It is great to hear your life is going well. I really hope you come out to visit me in Colorado this winter.
As for everything else in my life... I can't complain. We are leaving for Cali as soon as I get my new Fluo sunglasses from RudyProject. (If anyone wants a VIP code for Rudy gear email me.)
My new email is: MojHamidi@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment