Friday, July 10, 2009

Back to Boulder

After an amazing 4th of July weekend in the mountains we returned back to Boulder. Things have been pretty normal since. No more crazy adventures. Some swim, bike, run and a lot of just hanging out. I also try to fit in LSAT studying some where in there.
The weather has been really nice and hot, it makes swimming refreshing and running brutal. I guess that is good for training. Watching the Tour makes me want to ride my bike . Hopefully I can put some miles in today.



I love Boulder's Humane Society! Actually I love puppies! And Koda Cooper! Koda was the dog we played with when we went to the Humane Society. I really missed my dog topper so I went to volunteer my time with another dog.


Here are some more pictures of fly fishing. I caught this beauty on the Roaring Fork in Aspen, CO.

No comments:

Post a Comment