Thursday, June 25, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words

What else do I have to say?


I support the freedom/democracy seekers(protesters) in Iran. That is all I feel I have the power to do. I mourn the death of all of the innocent lives lost. I fear for those who are being detained by the government. Finally, I wish to be a part of something that impacts the world the way the Iranians have in the past two weeks. I have been following the news incessantly, thanks to twitter!

Yes, I am retaking the LSAT because I did not get into the school that I wanted to go to(California Western). So I will try again. I am trying to be more disciplined in the way that I study. Maybe I can develop a routine and devote some serious time to studying everyday for the next 5 month. I am thinking of studying for the LSAT like training for a Half Ironman. This is not going to be easy and it is going to take a long time but I will be able to train my brain to complete it successful.

Off topic- We saw The Taking of Pelham 123. It was actually really good. I can't believe we have seen 5 movies in the week we have been STUCK in Iowa.
1. Up (in regular)
2. Run Fatboy Run
3. Transformers
4. The Hangover
5. The Taking of Pelam 123


RIP MJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment