Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The first one

I have officially been sucked into the world of blogs. This is my first post.


This is my blog. My name is Mojdeh Hamidi. I am 21 years old. I graduated from college in May 2008 with a BA in Political Science and Psychology. Since then I have been traveling for fun and now for work. I don’t have what you call a “real” job. I travel around the western part of the US with my boyfriend Rory Seiter attending triathlons. Together we help promote all of the partners of USA Triathlon.

This is what my job looks like.

Chrissie Wellington winning Kansas 70.3!

I am still in Kansas

I am not sure where to start. Kansas has been interesting. There are some scary thunder storms, monsoon like rain followed by hail and non stop lightning that made the sky look like a giant strobe light.

We were staying in Clinton Park, Lawrence, Kansas but we decided to leave because of the weather. Kansas is always under tornado alert, this is a not normal for us so we decided to stay in a ‘safe’ hotel room vs our van. (I wish I had a picture of the lightning )

So now we are in our hotel room with wireless internet! I’m so happy to have internet after 6 days of camping.


This is a deer I saw in the park while eating dinner.






* I hope you enjoyed my first blog post. One day I hope to be a famous blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment