Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sarah MARRRRRS



Recently my dear friend was diagnosed with Follicular Carcinoma Thyroid Cancer. I am confident that she will beat it. She is surrounded by a wonderful family and amazing friends who support her constantly. She is also very strong and I know that she is going to kick cancer's butt! I love her and support her in every way I can. Nevertheless, this news is extremely unsettling and all we can do is be positive to help her get through this.

Below is the website that Sarah created herself so that her friends and family can be informed about how she is doing. Please feel free to comment on her page to show your support!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahmars

Here are some photos of Sarah and I! I love this chick! 

 Sarah and I hanging out in Leavenworth! 
 Us... goofing off! 
 Geoff, Sarah, Grady, and I out to dinner. 
 Sarah the Sushi Chef! 
 Sarah's birthday! 
 Cutest Sarah! 
 Sarah trying to steal my dumpling! 
 Just hanging out in the back of a pick up! You know how we do. 
 TEAM Sarah and Mojdeh!
Sailing fun! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete