Sunday, November 25, 2012

25th!

Last weekend was filled with fun, food, friends, and birthdays! It was Sarah's 30th and my 25th birthday! We went to sushi for Sarah's birthday on Saturday night and then to the CrabPot for my birthday on Sunday night. Here are some photos of our fun weekend.

 John (making a completely normal face), me and Lizzy. 
 My sweetheart and I! 
 Sarah and her pretty little cake!
 Here we are at my birthday (sunday) eating at the Crabpot! I forget how much I love eating crab! 

  
AHH! Surprise birthday cake, Thank you Grady! 
 All done and John is sleeping. 

Crabbing around after dinner. 
I had to post this amazing gift from Sarah Mars! She loves me tons! Also, I got so many amazing gifts from my friends and family. Thank you everyone for making this birthday one I won't forget!
LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment