Grady and I went to San Diego to watch my friend Ben race. Unfortunately, he didn't get to race (stupid qualifying issues). It was a really sad day for Ben, but we kept him company and tried to make the best of it. At least he had his friends and family around to support him. We <3 you BC!!!
Ruth Ann and I off to see what the sleeping seal was doing in the water with its fin up in the air. Apparently, that is how seals sleep. We think thats how they have learned to survive because otherwise boats would run them over.
Happy Mothers day!!!
Grady trying to get off the phone so he can eat his BACON!!
Surfs Up in Cali!!!!
I got to enjoy the warm (windy) beach and watch him surf.
Oh vacation is such a wonderful thing!
We also got to go sailing! I really wish I had some photos but I was worried my iPhone would get wet so I didn't bring it (sorry no pics). Sailing was super fun. We rented a hobie and sailed around Sail Bay for a little while right before our flight. All together it was a really great weekend. I am sad for Ben but I am glad I was there to help him get though not racing at Olympic trails.




No comments:
Post a Comment