Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A lawyer in the making.

I feel like I could write a book about my first semester of law school. Surviving the first semester is no joke. Surviving is the best word to describe the ups and downs this past semester. I feel like law school is less about what you learn and more about the connections you make and perfecting your ability to handle extremely stressful/high pressure situations.
Classes just push you to the edge of what you think you can handle and then just poke at you to see if you fall. I'm convinced people don't fail law school, I actually think it is impossible to fail law school, instead they give up because they can't or don't want to deal with the pressure.
The good things about this semester:
- i never have to do my first semester of law school ever again
- i met a lot of amazing people and made some new friends
- i had some awesome professors
- i ended school on a good note so i'm excited and not dreading next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment