My birthday was a whole lot of fun! I woke up to Birthday Crepes made by my amazing Chef Rory.
I went to school and then after we had our championship soccer game and of course won 5-1! It was a wonderful way to end the season.
After the soccer game I met a few friends on the boat and then we went out in Ballard to get some drinks. I really enjoy bringing my diverse group of friends together (soccer friends, sailing friends, and law school friends) Also, my friend Krissi was out here visiting me from Colorado. I love her!
The next morning Krissi and I went out to sail the Snow Bird Regatta. It was a beautiful November day, sunny and windy. It was absolutely perfect.
To top all of this off Rory made an amazing birthday cake. I didn't know he was a chef. I am very impressed and can't wait for more of his wonderful creations.
Now that my birthday weekend is over its time to STUDY for finals!
No comments:
Post a Comment