Sunday, October 30, 2011

When absolutely everything falls apart...

I uproot and re-root once every 2 years.
Long Island to Albany to London to Dublin back to Albany to Boulder to New Zealand to living in a van back (travelling)to Boulder and now to Seattle. I know how hard change is and I know it's the journey that makes me who I am. I love the feeling of exploring new places and starting a life. But this time was different. This time I went from something I had made myself believe could actually become HOME to something new. I nearly settled in Boulder. I felt like I could stay forever, what a mistake. Seattle is amazing, I don't know where my home is and if I even have one. I will find the perfect place but not until I feel like I have seen and done enough.

Here is to adventure and my future, may it continue to be as exhilarating as it has always been.



When absolutely everything falls apart... I remember what make me who I am and I persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment