Hello Blog!
I have been so busy! The past few weeks are a blur now. I have been training for my 1st Ironman and I am tried all the time. My mom came to visit, that was also exhausting. We had a great time. She was here for a week but it felt like a weekend. She is amazing! We had so much fun seeing the sights in Colorado. I think she liked Boulder, in the summer. She might have to come to Denver for a business trip in September.
This week I started my LSAT course, again! I am really interested to see if my score improves! I hope it does. I would like to be able to go to CU Boulder Law School.
Our friend Ben Collins has been racing triathlons the past 3 weeks and he is staying with us. When he leaves Rory's dad is going to come visit and then another friend is coming to visit a week later.
So this summer we have been very busy with triathlons and guests.
By the way, I am buying a cyclocross bike soon. I really want to start racing cyclocross!
No comments:
Post a Comment