Monday, May 31, 2010

Bolder Boulder

Rory and I ran the Bolder Boulder this morning. It was pretty awesome! There were bands and people cheering the whole 10k. I felt like there was never a dull moment. I passes people standing out on their lawns handing out bacon, beer, donuts, and even Doritos on the runners. It was very encouraging and distracting at the same time. It was great because all the entertainment made the time go by really fast. The only 'problem' was that I never got a chance to settle into a good pace because I just couldn't focus. I still had an amazing time and I will most definitely do it again next year.
My preliminary race results are:
21,493 over all out of 50,000+
Time: 1:05:44 my goal was to do it under an hour so I guess I was close.
Pace: 10:35 yep that is really slow. I guess I am not a natural runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment