Monday, December 14, 2009

Lando eats leaves

The LSAT went well last week and I finally have my life back. It is weird having so much extra time. I think I have settled into a nice routine. Monday - Friday I work at the office. Saturday and Sunday I work at events. I really like this schedule because it keeps my brain and my body active. My brain more than my body so I have been trying to even it out by spending some quality time on my bike trainer. I wish I also had the motivation to run but I don't. I do have the motivation to swim but I don't have the money to join a gym with a pool.
All of the extra time I have not working and not training I spend with Rory and Lando. I really hope to go snowboarding this week. It finally snowed in the high country and I finally got screws for my bindings. I am just waiting for my new goggles from Rudy Project to be delivered and I will be ready to go snowboarding.
For now its time for some work at the office and time to continue laughing at Lando because he keeps walking over to the door and picking up a dried leaf from the ground and walking under my desk and eating it. He is so good at the office, he just sleep under the heater.

1 comment:

  1. when you start to apply to law school, you might find our podcasts helpful.

    www.lawschoolpodcaster.com

    ReplyDelete