Finally, the dreaded count down beings. Except now it is not so dreaded. I have the most amazing, smart, entertaining, and positive LSAT teach in the whole world. Well maybe not the whole world but definitely in my world.
I have made some really big changes to my life since the last time I took the LSAT:
- I am more determined now than I have ever been.
- I am a pleasant person to be around even though I am stressed, I apologize for using profanity every day, " I am fucking getting into law school" just keeps slipping out.
- I am studying harder now than I have ever and I am studying the right way.
-I have realistic goals.
-I am looking forward to taking the LSAT
Most importantly, I am juggling a full time job, studying every day, and going to class 3 times a week. I think this is the best part because it forces me to use my time wisely. When I am not working I am either in class or studying. There is nothing else I can do because frankly, I dont have the time for it. (This blog fits into my time constraints, sorry I have not been keeping up)
I am going to stop working as much as it gets closer to my test day but for now I am really loving my new job.
re. the LSAT, I think you might find our new podcast helpful. It is called
ReplyDeleteEverything you need to know about the LSAT
www.lawschoolpodcaster.com